Monday, April 20, 2015

Chicken Soup With Wheat Vermicelli 鸡汤面线 @ 5 Loaves 2 Fish

We had lunch at 5 Loaves 2 Fish the other day. Previously, I'd tried the braised pork rice ... so today, I thought I'd try the  or Chicken Soup with Wheat Vermicelli or Chicken Soup Mee Suah.

 Barley & sugar cane

I must say that the home-boiled barley drink here is excellent. Local barley is used, thus giving it a rich and very fragrant taste. Yums. Love it lots. 

Chicken Soup With Wheat Vermicelli, RM8.50

The chicken soup was served in a large bowl, and was visually appealing. The soup was tasty, it sure tasted more natural than that of Foochow Cafe. I also know that the soup was not overladen with MSG. In the bowl was a mushroom, a hard-boiled egg, and 2 red dates. I liked the mee suah here. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...