Thursday, April 2, 2015

Homemade Penne Bolognese

Tonight, it's homecooked pasta for dinner .....

Penne, with ground beef, sliced mushrooms in a bolognese sauce

I think that my estimation is not so great here ..... like there's too much pasta and too little sauce. Lol. We each ate a large plate, and there's still another portion left ..... hmn. Guess that'll be my lunch or dinner for another time. Perhaps I'd tweak it a bit ..... to make it less dry. I was thinking of adding a white sauce and mozarella and then bake it ..... hmn ..... just a thought.

Nonetheless, another substantial meal tonight without having to pay GST. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...