Tuesday, April 21, 2015

One of Those Days ....

I was upset. I hated being undermined. I hated being an after-thought. Yet it was exactly what happened.

To drown in my sorrows, I had these for accompaniment ....

Peanuts from my school canteen ...... 

These were always freshly made by the canteen operator .... and they were always very delicious. Much better than Lok Thian's because Lok Thian's tend to be more pungent with spices. The canteen ones tasted more natural, being only seasoned with salt. 

My colleague, J who sits beside me, loves giving me stuff. She has some things to give me every day. So generous of her, huh? Today, she gave me a sachet of coffee ...

Classic 3-in-1 White Coffee 

Instructions at the back ... 

And so I made myself a hot cuppa .... 

 Sweet, but fragrant coffee .... it was nice when hot 

She also gave me some chocolates ...

And these were balms to my wounds ... 

Time and prayers can help me deal with this. Patience, girl. Thanks, J, for the little tokens. They are much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...