Friday, April 10, 2015

Old School Fried Beehoon

I was restless the whole morning as I was waiting for my new toy. I had tracked my package since the day it was shipped from Singapore, and according to the website, the package had arrived in town on Saturday at about 9.00 a.m. Since they did not deliver it to me on Saturday, I had to wait for the next working day .... which was Monday.

So I called the courier office as early as 8.30 a.m., and demanded that they deliver ASAP. The lady promised to do so before 1.00 p.m., but when the despatch arrived at my gate, it was about 11.30 a.m. Yayy! I was so excited to unbox my toy ......

Brand new iPad Air, 32G 

I played with after that and even forgot to eat lunch, till my tummy rumbled. I scrambled to cook a simple beehoon dish ......

Fried beehoon, with spam and egg 

Today's beehoon is very old school ..... I stirfried the noodles in garlic and beansprouts, and merely seasoned it with soy sauce. Together with my beehoon, I had an egg, and 2 slices of spam. I ate quickly and went back to tinker with my new toy .....

Oh, my folks are back .... so I guess I would not have to cook my meals anymore .... :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...