Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Question Mark Ice Cream

My 6-year old niece, A told me to buy her a "Question Mark" ice-cream.

Huh?? A "Question Mark" ice-cream?

Where do I buy that? I asked her.

Go to Petronas station-lah! she quipped.

Lol. Not knowing which ice-cream she was referring to, I really drove to the nearest Petronas gas station. I parked and then went into the convenience store and searched the 4 freezers for the "Question Mark" ice-cream.

And well ... yeah .... I found it.

It was in fact the Nestle Mat Kool ice-cream, and yeah ... there was a "Question Mark"on the wrapper, just like A said.

My niece's "Question Mark" ice-cream

Later on, I analysed the wrapper to see why there was a question mark there. Okie and it's like this. There were 4 flavours of ice-cream, namely vanilla, cream brulee, sweet corn and butter scotch. And the ice-cream was wrapped with a layer of pineapple jelly. Until you bit through the pineapple jelly, you would not know which flavour you had actually gotten. That's why there was a question mark there. Lol.

Nice? I asked A.

She nodded her head while sucking away the ice-cream .......

Kids are so cute. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...