Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ramen Lunch @ Sakae Sushi

Second Aunt and I brought the little nieces to Sando Ramen first, but the elder girl insisted that she preferred Sakae Sushi. Well, ok then. I did not mind where as long as they would be good girls and finished all their food for lunch. We jumped into the car and drove to The Spring ....

The girls have been to Sakae Sushi for countless of times, and were very familiar with the set up of this eatery. The elder girl had barely sat down when she tapped the iPad away to order her food. Geez, I had not even settled down yet!

Tea for Second Aunt and I

The little girls wanted ramen .... and ordered for all of us a bowl of Teriyaki Ramen each. 

Teriyaki Chicken ramen

Well ... the dish was garnished with chicken, spinach, half an onsen egg, kamaboko and deep-fried garlic. Nice colours .... there's brown, pink, white, yellow and green.  The noodle texture was good, and the soup tasted very prominently of garlic. I was not too impressed with the broth.

The kids finished all the noodles! But they did not like all the other ingredients and left them uneaten ...... Lol .... I'd have cooked them instant noodles at home, and it'll be just about the same thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...