Monday, December 23, 2013

Retro Cafe & Grill, Miri

Of late, I had been wishing that there were more new eateries opening in Miri .... and I guess Santa did grant me my wish just in time for Christmas.

RETRO Cafe & Grill, located at Centrepoint 2  just opposite The Terminal, is set to serve up some good food to Mirians .... how exciting is that? The menu list includes a selection of pastas in tantalising sauces, mouthwatering oven-baked rice, juicy grilled meats, and even seafood delights.

RETRO will open its doors on 24 December, 3 pm onwards
Do drop by to check our their extensive menu 


Not free to dine in? Well, those planning a Christmas party at home may want to consider ordering some Christmas goodies from RETRO to whet your appetite? Here's a list of what there is to offer .....


For more information, do not hesitate to call them up to ask. Kev is really friendly, and I am sure he is more than happy and willing to assist. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...