Friday, August 15, 2014

Arab Rice with Tomato Chicken

Recently, I had been eating lots of bad food and this was one of them!

Arab Rice with Tomato Chicken

I'd complain about the chicken ... it was deep-fried, tough and flavourless, which led me to wonder whether it was leftover from the day before.  Then upon ordering, a ladle of lukewarm diluted tomato gravy was scooped over the chicken. The gravy, I thought, looked icky. Taste wise ... the tomato gravy was flavoured with herbs, among them which stuck conspicuously were cloves and cardamoms. The wedges looked equally unappetising ...... sigh .... No more next time for me.

Oh ya .... I was at the Plaza Merdeka food court when I had this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...