Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pinnacle Thai Cuisine

Erm, why isn't there anyone here? I asked D. We were the only diners inside the shop.

I booked the whole place, D said.

Of course he did not.

There was set a lunch menu here, only RM6.90 each set which comprise of a main dish and a drink.

 Lemon barley .... we could choose to have it hot or cold ... 

Fried Rice
"OK" was the usual comment from D .... so I did not really know how to interpret that ... 

Thai-style roasted chicken with rice ....
The thigh meat was quite tender, quite nicely marinated .... except I did not detect any Thai flavours in there as it tasted more like char siew for me. 

Soon .... some people started coming into the shop. Phew .... so people do come here after all. But I was not too impressed with the food .... so hmn .... may not come back for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...