Sunday, August 10, 2014

Beef Meatballs

I've been making beef meatballs the past 2 days. It's pretty simple to make. To about 250g of minced beef, add a tablespoon of breadcrumbs, a tablespoon of chopped onions, and a dash of salt and black pepper. Then just roll them into little balls.  A 250g portion yielded 12 balls. I used the airfryer to cook the beef balls .... and air-fried them at 180 degrees for 8 minutes.

 Beef meatballs .... 

Then for variety's sake, I spooned some Prego mushroom pasta sauce onto my uncooked meatballs and sprinkled some mozarella cheese on top .... That I air-fried for 8 minutes at 180 degrees ....

 And I had my beef balls in tomato sauce ..... great with pasta or freshly baked bread .... 

And finally, I baked some angel hair spaghetti with some tomato meatballs .... 

Baked angel hair pasta with meatballs ....
And this needs a bit of tweaking for it was rather dry. First .... I needed to add more sauce to the pasta so that it would not remain so dry. More cheese would also do the pasta some good as it would add some gooey and creamy texture to the dish ... 

Oh well ..... I was just experimenting ..... lols. It is what I like to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...