Friday, August 8, 2014

KFC Lunch

We were supposed to go to Boulevard Shopping Mall .... but it was running late with D miscalculating the time. Duh. So we ended up at The Spring instead. We quick shopped and then quickly grabbed lunch at KFC before we left ....

From the value treats menu,

 Hot & Spicy Famous Bowl, RM5.00

Lil Zinger, RM3.00


I had a Colonel Burger Combo for RM8.70 .... 

To me, the Colonel burger is the only edible burger at KFC

Cheesy Wedges .... only 5 pieces, but smothered with lots of cheese sauce. This was D's favourite.

Lunch came to about RM20.65 with 2 drinks... quite reasonable I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...