Friday, August 29, 2014

Dinner @ Coffee Talk

I kept telling AT that I wanted pizza for dinner. So he had no choice but to go with me to Coffee Talk for Tom's pizza.

Italian Smoked Turkey Ham Pizza, RM20.00

Yummy .... loved the thin, crispy crust  ... the subtle tomato flavour in the base, the ham, cheese and herbs.

I ate 4 slices! AT ate the other 4 slices. Haha ..... and he proceeded to order me a classic pork burger from Pig's Barn .... 

Yummy .... 

Can't remember how much it was .... but I loved the homemade pork patty, not so much the pickles ... and the bun looked a bit pale. Overall, it was alright. :))

2 comments:

  1. The pizza look nice. Is it halal? Hmmm... if yes, then I know where to bring my fren tomorrow , for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure, perhaps you can call them to ask? The owner is Thomas - 016 8699226.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...