Sunday, August 17, 2014

Lunch @ ABC Food Court

D and I went to IPH Roasted at Sekama for lunch. But it was close. I was disappointed. We had to head elsewhere ... and ended up at ABC Food Court.

It was late already, and lots of food were already sold out. D had chicken rice, and I opted for a vermicelli soup.

Vermicelli soup, RM4.00
Together with vermicelli, there were fish balls, meatballs, wantons, a few slices of offal, and seaweed. While I was glad that the soup wasn't too salty, it was not memorable either. 

We had sat ourselves there for a while and no one came to take orders for the drinks .... so after we had finished our food, we decided to order an ABC. 

ABC, RM2.30 per bowl

It was quite a big portion, filled quite generously with red beans, cendol and the works. It was rather tasty, except that I could not finish my bowl and had to abandon it halfway.

Hmn ... so much for lunch today. I was utterly disappointed about IPH ... guess it would have to wait till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...