Monday, August 18, 2014

Sarawak Laksa @ Min Hong Kee

After my morning exercise, I went to Min Hong Kee for breakfast. I wanted to eat laksa, Sarawak Laksa.

Sarawak Laksa, RM4.00

Looking yummy

The thick rice vermicelli noodles was springy, so I loved the bite. The noodles were garnished with blanched beansprouts, shredded egg omelette, shredded chicken, and prawns. The laksa broth was bright orange in colour, and made the whole dish seemed tastier. The broth tasted rich enough, and that meant - so it had the right amount coconut milk in it. It was also not too salty, for which I was really glad. The coriander was a bonus as not many vendors would serve their laksa with coriander nowadays. Coriander was absolutely delicious with laksa.

My parents too enjoyed the laksa, finishing their entire bowls. :))

4 comments:

  1. the Sarawak laksa makes me drool....RM4 is very reasonable considering the generous ingredients...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's quite delicious. Go try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please advise where it is located.
    tks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's along Jalan Padungan, here in Kuching.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...