Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mint & Basil

AT and I walked past Mint & Basil at The Spring, and I made him eat here .....

Our orders .... 

Vietnamese drip coffee
We had it black sans condensed milk, and could appreciate the aroma and flavour of the coffee

Pho Bo

Pho Bo

Mix'em up

The rice noodles seemed a little bit too thick .... hmn .... let's just say that I've had better Pho Bo before. 

Fresh summer rolls
These tasted alright ..... I liked them but AT did not. Lols.

Nice ambience though. As a friend always puts it ..... people come here to be seen. Lol. Perhaps... but I honestly wanted to try the food out. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...