Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Breakfast @ Chen Fa Cafe

AT went to Chen Fa for breakfast. Chen Fa is located at Premier 101. I did not find both the dishes yum. Later, I found out that AT had asked them to cut down on salt ... No wonder. Lol.

Heng Hua Noodles
I loved the looks of the noodles, garnished with so much of yummy ingredients. 

Kolo Mee with seafood
I loved the succulent prawns and that was pretty much it ))

The two bowls of noodles would probably taste good had they had their regular amount of salt added. Lols. 

2 comments:

  1. the heng hua noodles has lotsa ingredients! never tasted it (hardly seen in KL), but looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is delicious indeed, something quite different, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...