Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Scallop Q

My friend S was raving about scallop skewers forever! Let's go eat scallop, she repeated all afternoon ... and though I knew that Scallop Q was sold at Ding Tea, I had never tried it before.

Each skewer of scallop sold for RM5.90, with 4 scallops in a stick. And there were so many flavours to choose from .... from natural sea salt to sour and spicy Thai sauce to wasabi pepper salt, just to name a few.

Since I was trying this for the first time, I opted for the lightest seasoning, that is the Natural sea salt.

My skewer 

Hmn ..... while grilling, sauces are applied onto the scallops. Well, hmn .... the scallops were chewy. I'd have loved it more had the sauces be lighter still so I could taste the natural sweetness of the scallops which would burst with the flavours of the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...