Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Takeaway Rice @ Jia Jia Cafe

I rarely crave for rice. But today, I did. And on top of my head was Jia Jia Cafe. Over at Jia Jia, the dishes were really extensive! So many choices ..... and that day I had the bitter melon stirfry, tapioca leaves, and steamed minced pork.

Only RM4.00

The tapioca leaves and the steamed minced pork were a tad salty, but I loved the bittermelon stirfry so much.

Jia Jia Cafe is located at Jalan Ang Cheng Ho; expect a very large crowd for lunch!

2 comments:

  1. Hi.I like to read your blog. Loves all the story bout food. Hey, do u like to eat ayam penyet? If u do , then. I like to Kai siaw u one place to eat cheaper ayam penyet. For me, its quite nice . The place called Fu siang lai. I think u ever been there before, as I read your entry, bout the curry rice at fu siang lai. The stall operator is my fren. U can come and try. I bet u will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello yatty84, thanks for reading. Yes, I have been to Fu Siang Lai, but I have not tried the ayam penyet. Thanks for the recommendation, I will drop by whenever the opportunity arises. :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...