Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat

I did mention that I'd like to cook this dish again, and I did!

My lunch box
This time, I added more stuff in it. I had in there with my glass noodles some eggs, mushrooms, minced pork and fish cake slices. I also added MORE gojuchang to make it spicier, and like the last time, I poured in some malt vinegar.  

Well, I found it to be really fragrant and appetising, because of the malt vinegar. I loved it lots! Lols. So to quote Selina Gomez, I may just keep on hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat!

2 comments:

  1. You are so hard working. Kudos to your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really hardworking ... just that it's pretty easy to cook and i dun have to spend much time on it ;))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...