Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ordinary

Hmn ... I liked the dishes here at the Nasi Padang stall at Food Stop, the food court at Merdeka Mall. So when my friends and I had lunch at Merdeka Mall, I would not hesitate to patronise the stall.

Today however, I scanned the food trays up and down, and was undecided about what to eat. When there are too many choices, it can be difficult to make a decision. Lols. Finally, I took ....
 
My rice platter

Spicy stir-fried eggplant, stir-fried baby kailan, and also a spicy chilli-soy chicken to eat with my white rice. Hmn .... nothing special about the dishes, merely ordinary. Lunch cost me RM6.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...