Monday, October 22, 2012

Pineapple Pastries

My friend recently visited Taiwan and brought back some pineapple pastries as it is one of the things that Taiwan is famous for.

Many thanks!! I love pastries, and have been in love with pineapple pastries forever!

Pineapple pastries

Well, the make it square in Taiwan. Each cake has pineapple paste encased with crumbly and soft buttery pastry. Different brands have a different taste. The one in the yellow package tasted more tart and with a saltier pastry, while the one in the white wrapper was sweeter and had more textural feel to the pineapple paste. So which one do I prefer ... Hmn ... I think the one in the white wrapper was yummier.

See the fibrous pineapple filling ... yummmy ...

The pastries made a good snack .... if you like to snack, that is. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...