Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Butter Milk Bun

I was at the supermarket the other day, and I saw these on the shelf. There was still sweat in the package, implying that the buns were freshly baked. I just love freshly baked bread!

So I could not resist but bought myself a packet. The buns were baked by Singapore Cake House, its bakery located at Morsjaya.


Back home, I ripped open the package ...


This is what it looked like inside ....

 Butter milk filling 

The bread was light and fluffy, and though the filling looked meagre, it did not feel so. The filling was adequately sweet and tasted buttery. On the whole, I liked nibbling at the bun .... with a cup of hot coffee ....

There were other flavours too ... next time, I'd like to try the peanut bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...