Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chicken Rice Lunch

Whenever I pass this place, I would see lots of people eating chicken rice. The shop I mean is Lam's Noodle House at Pelita Commercial Centre, just that row of shops behind Imperial Palace Hotel.

So during lunch break today, I had the opportunity to drop by to buy myself a pack.

They sell at RM4.00 or RM4.50, for the chicken drumstick I presume. I want special, I told the man. He was not sure what "special" meant. I want MORE meat, I clarified. So he sold me a RM5.00 pack.

More meat? Hmn ... not that much, really.
The chicken was smooth, and by itself there wasn't much taste. The rice, however, was quite savoury and appetising. Lots of msg, I was sure. Cause after that I was thirsty for a long time.

My verdict? Hmn ... not really to-die-for, though quality of food was alright. So where do you reckon sells good chicken rice here in Miri?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...