Monday, October 29, 2012

Salmon

While shopping the other day, I felt like eating salmon ... so where better to head to than Sushi King, especially when it's just a few steps away?

Nitsume with wasabi, and Gari
I prefer Nitsume rather than Shoyu, because Nitsume is sweet and thick.

So I had raw salmon .... 

Salmon Sashimi, RM14.90
Only 5 slices of reasonable thickness, but honestly, they look miserable on the large plate. 

And cooked salmon .... 

Salmon Steak Set, RM21.90
There's broiled salmon in a Barbecue sauce, mixed vegetables, a chawanmushi and a miso soup. Well, the chawanmushi was nicer than it was the last time I had it; I liked the boiling hotness of the miso soup; the vegetables did not have much taste; but I did like the fish which was crispy ... yummm ... the fish was nice when dipped in the wasabi and nitsume mixture and then eaten with rice.

The bill ... RM42.70 .... expensive? But when craving calls .... one would have to pay no matter how costly. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...